The role of the Governing Body
The Governing Body at Exhall Grange Specialist School has these strategic functions:
• Ensuring clarity of vision, ethos and strategic directions;
• Holding the Headteacher to account for the educational performance of the school and its pupils.
• Overseeing the financial performance of the school and making sure its money is well spent.
The Governors are a broad mix of individual. They are drawn from the parents, the staff and the community.
• Chair of Governors – Mrs Fiona Toye • Vice Chair Mr Mick Canham • Safeguarding Governor Mr Patrick Wing
• Mrs Zoe Barnard • Mrs Alice Field • Mrs Chris Marshall • Mr John Davenport • Mr Geoff Goode • Mrs Micheala Jackson • Mr Patrick Wing