• Pupils are elected by their form.
• Each class has one representative and one reserve.
• School council meet once a month to discuss issues about the school.
• During the month students report to their representative any concerns, proposals, improvements etc. which they feel need discussing at the meeting.
• Representatives relay information discussed at the meeting to their class.
• Minutes are published on the School Council notice board.
• Each term a charity is chosen which we raise money for.