The role of the Governing Body
The Governing Body at Exhall Grange Specialist School has these strategic functions:
• Ensuring clarity of vision, ethos and strategic directions;
• Holding the Headteacher to account for the educational performance of the school and its pupils.
• Overseeing the financial performance of the school and making sure its money is well spent.
The Governors are a broad mix of individual. They are drawn from the parents, the staff and the community.
• Chair of Governors – Mrs Fiona Toye • Vice Chair Mr Mick Canham • Safeguarding Governor Mr Patrick Wing
• Mrs Zoe Barnard • Mrs Lyria Normington • Mrs Christine Marshall • Mr John Davenport • Mr Geoff Goode • Mrs Micheala Jackson
Governors Meetings 2019-2020
- Thursday 17th October 2019 4.15pm – Full Governing Body
- Thursday 21st November 2019 2.00pm – Salaries Panel
- Thursday 21st November 2019 4.15pm – Staffing and Finance Committee
- Thursday 12th December 2019 4.15pm – Full Governing Body
- Thursday 6th February 2020 4.15pm – Staffing and Finance Committee
- Thursday 12th March 2020 4.15pm – Full Governing Body
- Thursday 7th May 2020 4.15pm – Full Governing Body
- Thursday 9th July 2020 4.15pm – Full Governing Body