The role of the Governing Body
The Governing Body at Exhall Grange Specialist School has these strategic functions:
• Ensuring clarity of vision, ethos and strategic directions;
• Holding the Headteacher to account for the educational performance of the school and its pupils.
• Overseeing the financial performance of the school and making sure its money is well spent.
The Governors are a broad mix of individuals. They are drawn from the parents, the staff and the community.
• Chair of Governors Mrs Fiona Toye (Curriculum) •
• Mr Michael Canham (Vice Chair / Post 16 & Vocational Training) •
• Mr Patrick Wing (Safeguarding) •
• Ms Kerry Brown • Mrs Zoe Barnard (Families & Welfare) • Mr John Davenport (Health & Safety) • Mrs Sheila Harley • Mrs Christine Marshall • Mr Geoff Goode •
Governors Meetings 2021 – 2022
|Thursday 23rd September 2021||4.15pm Full Governing Body|
|Thursday 18th November 2021||2.00pm Salaries Panel|
|Thursday 18th November 2021||4.15pm Staffing and Finance Committee|
|Thursday 2nd December 2021||4.15pm Full Governing Body|
|Thursday 10th March 2022||4.15pm Full Governing Body|
|Thursday 28th April 2022||4.15pm Staffing and Finance Committee|
|Thursday 5th May 2022||4.15pm Full Governing Body|
|Thursday 23rd June 2022||4.15pm Staffing and Finance Committee|
|Thursday 7th July 2022||4.15pm Full Governing Body|
If you need to contact the Governors at all, please do this via Fiona Toye, Chair of Governors – email: firstname.lastname@example.org