Welcome to the Exhall Grange Specialist School website
Exhall Grange is a 2-19 community maintained specialist school which meets the needs of children and young people with visual impairment, physical disabilities, complex medical needs and social and communication interaction difficulties.
Our latest news stories
The Guardian Foundation Workshop – Wednesday 8th September
20th May 2021
Year 10 GCSE Media Studies pupils participated in a Guardian Newspaper on-line interactive workshop called ‘Behind the Headlines: Fake or Real News’ and were encouraged to discuss how and where they find out about news stories.
Pupils analysed and researched the different ways sources can be misleading. Overall, the session developed pupils’ research and questioning skills to increase their confidence in checking the trustworthiness of newspaper stories.
What a great start to the Year! Well done Year 10 Media Studies pupils for your hard work and endeavour.
A letter to parents from Mrs Marshall
6th September 2021
Mrs Marshall has written a letter to parents. You can read the letter here.
• That we strive to be an outstanding school that meets the complex needs of all our pupils and the communities they represent.
• That we constantly improve the quality of the learning outcomes for individuals by refining and refreshing our high quality teaching, reviewing our curriculum and by using assessment and targeting consistently and effectively.
• That all staff of the school, are committed to personal and shared development of skills that strengthen and support our strategic purpose and vision.
• That we remain open-minded as we seek to follow opportunities that strengthen our focus.
• That we maintain and develop self-evaluation and self reflection in ways that consistently focus on the best outcomes for individuals.
• That we undertake strategic planning that enables us to use our skills, expertise and ambitions to support all the pupils we work with.