Welcome to the Exhall Grange Specialist School website
Exhall Grange is a 2-19 community maintained specialist school which meets the needs of children and young people with visual impairment, physical disabilities, complex medical needs and social and communication interaction difficulties.
School contact during COVID-19 – updated 9th April 2020
If you need to contact the school please do the following:
- Contact school first, within school hours, on 02476 36 4200
If there is no reply or outside school hours and your query is urgent, please contact the following:
- Mrs Marshall, Headteacher on 07825 230940
- Mrs Seickell, Deputy Headteacher on 07557 487432
Warwickshire Welfare Scheme – www.warwickshire.gov.uk/localwelfarescheme
Bereavement support – COVID – 19 Support WES EPS
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0808 808 1677
Family Information Service – www.warwickshire.gov.uk/childrenandfamilies
Domestic Abuse Helpline – www.nationaldahelpline.org.uk
Citizens Advice Service – www.citizensadvice.org.uk
Young Carers – 02476 217740
Samaritans Helpline 116 123 or email: email@example.com
Childline – 0800 1111
Coventry & Warwickshire MIND online support – https://cwmind.org.uk/autism-resources/
VI-Accessible Lockdown Activities – NATSIP VI Lockdown Activities
Our latest news stories
What to do if … Coronavirus guide for parents
Letter to parents from Mrs Marshall
11th September 2020
Please find attached a letter from Mrs Marshall – you can read the letter here.
Update to school meals for September onwards
2nd September 2020
There is an update to the 3 week rolling school dinner menu for the foreseeable future – you can view the menu here.
Update from Warwickshire County Council’s Specialist Transport Team for September
31st August 2020
Warwickshire Specialist Transport have issued a document for parents and carers of pupils who use the service. Please make sure you have read this with your child so they understand the expectations for their journey to and from school.
You can read the document here.
A letter from the Headteacher
31st July 2020
Exhall Grange celebrates VE Day
In the week leading up to VE Day 2020, pupils and staff worked together to create bunting to celebrate the special 75th Anniversary day.
A special thanks to Ms Martin, Miss Jones and Mrs Worwood who delivered the bunting to raise the spirits of the self-isolating elderly and needy in Bedworth.
As you can see, our bunting made its way on to a Harringtons Heritage coach!
Warwickshire Schools Health Newsletter
Please find a link to the latest Warwickshire Schools Health Newsletter here.
Support during COVID19 from Warwickshire Educational Psychology Service
Please find a link to information from the Warwickshire Educational Psychology Service here.
Warwickshire County Council Family Information Service Newsletter
Please find a link to the latest Warwickshire County Council Family Information Service’s Newsletter here.
• That we strive to be an outstanding school that meets the complex needs of all our pupils and the communities they represent.
• That we constantly improve the quality of the learning outcomes for individuals by refining and refreshing our high quality teaching, reviewing our curriculum and by using assessment and targeting consistently and effectively.
• That all staff of the school, are committed to personal and shared development of skills that strengthen and support our strategic purpose and vision.
• That we remain open-minded as we seek to follow opportunities that strengthen our focus.
• That we maintain and develop self-evaluation and self reflection in ways that consistently focus on the best outcomes for individuals.
• That we undertake strategic planning that enables us to use our skills, expertise and ambitions to support all the pupils we work with.