Welcome to the Exhall Grange Specialist School website
Exhall Grange is a 2-19 community maintained specialist school which meets the needs of children and young people with visual impairment, physical disabilities, complex medical needs and social and communication interaction difficulties.
Our latest news stories
New school meals menu starting 18th January 2021
15th January 2021
Updated COVID19 Risk Assessment
11th January 2021
Our school risk assessment for COVID19 has been updated. You can download a copy here.
A letter from Mrs Marshall
2nd January 2021
Mrs Marshall has written a letter for parents / carers to read about the return to school for Spring Term. You can read it here.
A Letter from Public Health Warwickshire
Public Health Warwickshire have released a letter on how you can help to reduce the spread of Coronavirus during the Winter months. The second page of the letter also has a really helpful flowchart to use if you are unsure what to do.
You can view the letter here.
What to do if … Coronavirus guide for parents
Update from Warwickshire County Council’s Specialist Transport Team for September
31st August 2020
Warwickshire Specialist Transport have issued a document for parents and carers of pupils who use the service. Please make sure you have read this with your child so they understand the expectations for their journey to and from school.
You can read the document here.
• That we strive to be an outstanding school that meets the complex needs of all our pupils and the communities they represent.
• That we constantly improve the quality of the learning outcomes for individuals by refining and refreshing our high quality teaching, reviewing our curriculum and by using assessment and targeting consistently and effectively.
• That all staff of the school, are committed to personal and shared development of skills that strengthen and support our strategic purpose and vision.
• That we remain open-minded as we seek to follow opportunities that strengthen our focus.
• That we maintain and develop self-evaluation and self reflection in ways that consistently focus on the best outcomes for individuals.
• That we undertake strategic planning that enables us to use our skills, expertise and ambitions to support all the pupils we work with.