Welcome to the Exhall Grange Specialist School website
Exhall Grange is a 2-19 community maintained specialist school which meets the needs of children and young people with visual impairment, physical disabilities, complex medical needs and social and communication interaction difficulties.
Our latest news stories
A letter from Warwickshire County Council
19th March 2021
Ian Budd, Assistant Director of Education Services, and Shade Agboola, Director of Public Health, have written a letter to parents to read. You can find the letter attached here.
A letter from Fiona Toye, Chair of Governors
8th March 2021
Fiona Toye, our chair of Govenors, has written a letter for parents to read. You can find the letter attached here.
New school meals menu starting 8th March 2021
3rd March 2021
A letter from Mrs Marshall regarding the return to school on 8th March 2021
2nd March 2021
Mrs Marshall has written a letter regarding the return to school for pupils on 8th March 2021. You can find the letter attached here.
11th February 2021
There is a document produced by Mrs Marshall regarding remote learning. You can read the document here.
Updated COVID19 Risk Assessment
11th January 2021
A letter from Mrs Marshall
2nd January 2021
Mrs Marshall has written a letter for parents / carers to read about the return to school for Spring Term. You can read it here.
• That we strive to be an outstanding school that meets the complex needs of all our pupils and the communities they represent.
• That we constantly improve the quality of the learning outcomes for individuals by refining and refreshing our high quality teaching, reviewing our curriculum and by using assessment and targeting consistently and effectively.
• That all staff of the school, are committed to personal and shared development of skills that strengthen and support our strategic purpose and vision.
• That we remain open-minded as we seek to follow opportunities that strengthen our focus.
• That we maintain and develop self-evaluation and self reflection in ways that consistently focus on the best outcomes for individuals.
• That we undertake strategic planning that enables us to use our skills, expertise and ambitions to support all the pupils we work with.