Welcome to the Exhall Grange Specialist School website
Exhall Grange is a 2-19 community maintained specialist school which meets the needs of children and young people with visual impairment, physical disabilities, complex medical needs and social and communication interaction difficulties.
Our latest news stories
Letters from Mrs Marshall
22nd July 2021
Information regarding availability of Summer Holiday Activities
15th July 2021
There are a list of available holiday activities attached that you may be able to sign your child up to during the school holidays
Please click through the links for more information.
- ILEAP Charity – Summer Holidays
- Summer holiday activities for children in Warwickshire – Warwickshire County Council
The following letters were also sent out last week to parents who are in receipt of Free School Meals:
A letter from Mrs Marshall regarding Operation Encompass
15th July 2021
Mrs Marshall has written a letter explaining Operation Encompass, and the school’s involvement with this. You can read the letter here.
School term and holiday dates for 2021/2022
15th July 2021
You can find the term and holiday dates for September 2021 – July 2022 here.
The Teachers of Exhall Grange, by Lucy 8CEA
29th June 2021
The Teachers of Exhall Grange teach the children useful stuff everyday.
They inspire us and help us reach our goals.
They introduce things we’ve never seen before!
Mrs Stephens, the “Goddess of Sweeties”
Hands out treats to those who read!
Mr Allsopp, the Science Master
Always making sure experiments don’t end in disaster!
Mr Cheney, the West Ham fanatic
The teacher who always puts the Villa fans in detention! (BOO!)
Miss Eades, the awesome cat lover
Is an RE teacher like no other!
Mrs Samra, who j’adores French
She’ll support the children until the very end!
Mrs Sarkaria, Miss Eades’ partner in crime
Makes sure we get our work done on time!
Mr Robinson, our Vincent Van Gogh
Encourages creativity and amazing art!
And finally who could forget
Mrs Marshall and Mrs Seickell
Always steering our school to success
And woe betide anyone who gets into trouble,
They will be thrown into the Chokey,
In my opinion, Exhall is the best school in the world.
Without the teachers, everything would be thrown in to chaos!
We’ve made so many memories together and had some great times
Teachers, we would like to say…
W9BA 2020 Competition 1 winner – Lucy and Competition 3 winner – Nathan
5th May 2021
We are delighted to announce that Lucy has won Warwickshire Schools Library Service Competition 1 with her excellent poem about the experience of shortlisting books for inclusion in the Warwickshire Book Awards.
Nathan has also won Competition 3 with his moving and very poignant Diary Entry based on the novel Summerland by Lucy Addlington.
Congratulations to both! We are very proud of you!
Lucy’s winning entry – here
Nathan’s winning entry – here
• That we strive to be an outstanding school that meets the complex needs of all our pupils and the communities they represent.
• That we constantly improve the quality of the learning outcomes for individuals by refining and refreshing our high quality teaching, reviewing our curriculum and by using assessment and targeting consistently and effectively.
• That all staff of the school, are committed to personal and shared development of skills that strengthen and support our strategic purpose and vision.
• That we remain open-minded as we seek to follow opportunities that strengthen our focus.
• That we maintain and develop self-evaluation and self reflection in ways that consistently focus on the best outcomes for individuals.
• That we undertake strategic planning that enables us to use our skills, expertise and ambitions to support all the pupils we work with.